Here is a selection of articles from this week I found insightful for your downtime this weekend.
- “Something does not add up” - The Economist - How marketers take advantage of the fact that consumers are bad at fractions and percentages.
- “Fighting for the next billion”- The Economist - How do P&G and Unilever plan to reach 2 billion people.
- “User acquisition: viral basics” - Phsycohistory - Creating a viral loop is like a rabbit. It is not the number of invites but the number of times a user sends invites.
- “Japan’s hot social network LINE” - Japan Times - How LINE created a hot social network between feature phones and smart phones.
- “Distribution Hacker’s mission: create an unfair advantage” - Distribution Hacks - Growth comes from an unfair advantage in the marketplace.
Have a productive weekend and see you next week!